Here goes.
- My family. Unbeatable parents, wonderful in-laws, enjoyable siblings, delightful nieces and nephews, beautiful times.
- My job. The fact that I have one, and... the miracle of being able to do something that I truly like.
- My husband. Separate category from family because this man is simpy his own category. Clint is the greatest wonder of my life. Best friend, adventure buddy, my source of romance, my number one fan, my defender, partner in all things, my daily dose of joy, my morning hug, my everything.
- Myself. Who I am. I forget to be grateful for myself, but really, someone thought that I was worth making.
- Sunsets. A new and unexpected picture of eternity every night.
- Mountains. Painted in such spectacular grandeur from a distance, and a liberating source of perspective when climbed.
- My faith, my church, my beliefs, my spiritual leaders, my opportunities to serve, my knowledge of what this life is exactly. And where I want to be.
- Utah. I swear, can any place claim to offer such a smorgisbord of adventure as a state that offers everything from snowy mountain tops to dusty red desert formations?
- Art. In all its forms. Music, museums, history, literature, poetry, sculpture, emotions captured with paint or pencil. Nothing quite tugs my heart in the same way.
- My health. And Clint's. I almost published this post without adding this to the list! Just goes to show how valuable being healthy is, and yet we take for granted everything we can do until we suddenly... aren't.
- I could enumerate many more, but those are some of the biggies.
Love to all reading this! :) Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

3 comments:
Simply lovely. Happy Thanksgiving! Much love.
I love the part about being thankful for yourself, and how someone thought you were worth making. Something I fail to remember every day, but need to.
Glad we all have so much to be
THANKFUL for!!!
Post a Comment