you've been together how long?

October 14, 2011

this is Halloween, this is Halloween...

I am SOOOOO excited for Halloween!!  I love this holiday.  I mean, it is really my favorite; probably more than Christmas. 

Clint has pointed out a few times that we have more Halloween decorations than Christmas decorations.  He said the other day, "So do you think you'll ever reach a point where you don't need to buy any more Halloween decorations because we won't have any places left for them?" 

Duh, no.  :)  There are always more places for Halloween decorations and crafts!

Eventually I want to institute a mini haunted corn maze in my front yard for trick-or-treaters!!  I know, right?  Brilliant!!

I think my love for Halloween is also based on a few other things:
1. my birthday month of October
2. the Autumn season and changing leaves
3. the magicalness of spooky things, like the full moon

Anyway, I couldn't resist doing a few Halloween crafts and wanted to share a few things with you.

Boo blocks
spook pumpkins

Halloween magnets
I cannot wait to see more Fall leaves and other haunted sites.  I will also host some Halloween parties and I will post pics of all the costumes!

No comments: