you've been together how long?

October 10, 2011

Launching new blog: I Write Therefore I Am

This is something I've been wanting to do for a very long time now. My own writing blog. It's officially launched, but it's in the beginning stages, so expect the look and design to be in a continual state of change for at least a while.
This "Clint and Sam" blog will still be open as my "family" blog, of course.
Check out my new blog if you have any interest in writing, want to keep up on my writing ventures, or if you want to tell me what you think I should write.
I Write Therefore I Am: Making time to write: Finally. My very own site for blogging, poetizing, drafting, book reviewing, and even some journaling. It's time to get started. First t...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not talented in writing like you so just keep blogging!!!