you've been together how long?

November 2, 2009

Trick-or-Cheering

Halloween night I actually celebrated with the Utah Football team. Admittedly not my first choice, but since I have no excuse to go trick-or-treating, well then... what better way to bask in the Halloween-ness by going to a stadium filled to the brim with screeching, freaky fans decked out in black? I was even allowed to wear heavy black make-up again. Who's complaining?
Hate to say it, babe, but seriously... you kinda look like you're yawning.
Fun to have a pretty much uncontested victory over the Wyoming hobos.
And quite undeniably another brilliant Halloween weekend. 2 nights in a row of partying and dress-up. Next year's All Hallow's Eve Festivities: Mine & Clint's place. Will be an extravaganza, people. Can't wait.

1 comment:

Brett and Jessica said...

Glad you had fun on halloween! I am excited to see you guys at the game on Saturday!