The story is: one of the tiny accent diamonds disappeared from my band the other day. See that distinct little un-tanned ring around my finger? That means that my engagement/wedding ring is far away right now. Far, far away. In Provo, not on my finger. *sniffle*

The good part is that when it comes back in another 4-5 days, the little diamond will be replaced, the other diamonds tightened, it will be re-sized slightly smaller, and I think it will also be re-plated or whatever you call it. Basically, it will be better than new.
If only I didn't keep panicking every time I realize it's not there.

2 comments:
Oh sad, but at the same time so fun that you get your ring back all nice and sparkly! My ring could definitely use a good cleaning!
Gosh, I have a lot of catching-up to do. Saddest thing about your ring. I thought one of my little diamonds fell out one day and my heart about stopped. I hope you get it back soon so you feel complete again.
And what about your house being built at uber speed? So excited for it all to get done so you guys can spend the holidays in your new abode!
Post a Comment