you've been together how long?

November 18, 2009

a house for Christmas

Here are a few recent snapshots of the progression of la maison.

And the back yard here, including the cement patio.
Hmmm...what could one possibly do with these exciting little structural things?
I know! Make a kitchen!

Nothing like carpet to make you feel like you're in a house instead of a wood-planked shell.



And coming soon... STUCCO!

3 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

It looks so great! I'm so excited for you! There is nothing like the first holiday in your new home.

Love your background music, by the way. We are big U2 fans. We just went to the concert in Vegas and Ryan just bought more concert tickets in Canada for next summer.

Amy said...

I can't believe how fast it is going up! It must be so exciting to have all the inside stuff being finished!!! Merry Christmas to you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It really is going up fast! Or do you feel like it's taking forever? It looks darling! How fun to have a brand new place, new neighborhood, new furniture, etc. Woohoo! So excited for you guys!