And there's more than 1 reason why Night Visions is the most played album on my ipod right now.
- First of all, I am still missing most of my music from our hard drive crash months ago because I haven't had the guts to cough up 500 bucks to recover the files (will eventually)
- Second of all, have you heard "It's Time"? If you have, you wouldn't even need to ask.
- Third, "Radioactive." Speaks for itself.
- It's great music to accompany writing a book about a spell trapping people in a time capsule
- Fortunately for me, my baby sister also loves the album and I get to act like a teenager again as we try to play ping pong and dance in the basement at the same time. My moves are atrocious and no you cannot ever...EVER... see them.
- These songs are also quite good work-out tunes
- There's a sort of mystical, yearning, lively, in-your-face quality to their sound that just... speaks to my soul
- And finally, it MUST be said that Clint and I - thank you very much - heard these guys long before anyone cranked them up on the radio. That's right, we saw them at a little venue called...The Venue in Provo when it was just something like 10 bucks a pop. They rocked our world and I will never stop kicking myself for not buying every album they sold at that event.
Never stop imagining! Heh heh.

No comments:
Post a Comment