These pictures were taken with my cell phone camera.
I only have a few snapshots of the fun-filled and busy weekend, and they certainly don't do justice to all the highlights. It was the first time in 2 years that the Karren family was all together. We had Shelly for the weekend, and Tyler arrived from Argentina just in time for the festivities!
Airport rendezvous:
This is one of my spunky neices, Avie, with my new favorite nephew!!! Love love love them. :) It was so fun to play with them all weekend. I got lots of Baby Tate time and even some Pretend Primary time!
I was unable to capture my other neice, Lizey, as she rarely ever stands in one place long enough for pictures. Especially group family pictures. I don't blame her, but I don't have the excuse of being an irresponsible toddler. Her busy-ness is what we love about her.(picture courtesy of Annie - thank you so much! instant fav.)
Sunday we spent all day gorging ourselves on goodies together, with minor breaks for oggling Ty at church and again for family pictures. Oh well. I left my phone at home on this day, so... yeah. No pics.
Welcome home, Tyler! Clint is super excited to catch you up on Utah football games you've missed as well as any movies he can think of. I'll watch movies with you too, but, I'm sorry, I don't feel a pressing need to re-watch football games.

3 comments:
It was fun to see you on Sunday. You're just as gorgeous as ever.
I thought about you guys yesterday. Did they break ground on your house? Fingers crossed...
Such a cute picture of you holding that little girl! Sounds like an awesome weekend. Good luck with the running! There is a 1/2 in St. George in January!
Fun weekend. Sorry we missed the homecoming. We had our primary program. bummer.
Post a Comment