you've been together how long?

January 19, 2009

Sugar Bowl Afterglow


My Clint sure loves his Utes.

As a side note here, he's a very steady, reliable guy. And I love this about him. So it's usually safe to assume that he would choose not to do something on the spontaneous or risky side. But then he surprises me sometimes. I find out things like he could have paralyzed himself on a sledding trip w/ Brett & Jake and he was breaking up fights on the field after the BYU-Utah game. So while Clint never makes me worry that he's safe, I also love that Clint is not predictable. And I should not assume anything when it comes to the Utes! I assumed he wouldn't be going to the parade downtown because he had never mentioned it...only to find several dozen pictures of the event on our computer the next day (including this one)! It made me laugh.

Clint, I just love you.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Loved this post and your little Clint insights. I also love that Clint walked from work to attend the big celebration. That makes me smile. Gotta love the passion.

p.s. I loved chatting on Sunday. It was really fun for me. xoxo