
Well, Barack Sweetie... you've got your work cut out for you. Good luck winning over the rest of the nation and doing what's best for us even though some of us don't know what that is. Please try your darnedest to live up to the most honorable statue you stood in front of on Sunday. I love my country and I love my life and I am grateful enough to realize that I am unbelievably naive when it comes to world affairs. But that's also why I tremble to think of who we are trusting to take care of this nation and the needy peoples of the world. You act as THE most prominent world leader. And you represent more than just the Democratic voters of this pop-culturized country. That's all I have to say.

3 comments:
Oh. Did this happen today....I am just kidding. I probably know less about what is going on the world than anyone.
I hope he surprises me.
And I couldn't have said it better.
Post a Comment