you've been together how long?

August 1, 2008

MEMORIES "TAG"

Kay, so...this just seems too potentially juicilicious. I have to try it. It seems very appropriate, too, given our recent anniversary. I feel so caught up in reminiscing lately. But hey, feel free to share ANY memories, anniversary-related or not. I'll love it.

Here's what you do:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you have involving me. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

5 comments:

Brett and Jessica said...

I have only known you for about 2.5 yrs but we have already had some fun times! Whenever I think back to when we first met it makes me chuckle because we both just started dating our future husbands- did we really know what we were getting ourselves into?? J/k.

Scott & Annie said...

The first thing that comes to mind is imaginative games imagined by you! Missy, Katie and I were always stumped by the amount of creativity you would put into these make-believe games at like age 7! You know, princess/horse/prince/evil stepmother stuff. It's not at all surprising that you are such a creative writer. Also, that game with the quarter? Creepy crawly, slam or something? We did have some good times on Shoshone Avenue. By the way, congratulations on the anniversary!

Linds Forrest said...

I always remember you being perfect at everything you did! Whether it was coloring, or a homework assignment, or even sports. You always amazed me! Pretty much I am still awe struck by you, you are one smart cookie.

Annie said...

I remember the first time we met you (at our house) and I had my iPod out for some reason and you were so thrilled that I had some U2 on it. Little did I know at that time how deep your U2 affections ran! :) I liked you then and I'm crazy about you now. So glad Clint found you.

Shelly Karren said...

Sam, I thought my comment posted a few days ago, but apparently not. So one memory...I remember watching the video you and Clint made of your engagement (complete with U2, right?) in Clint's room with you, me, Clint, and my parents a day or two after the big event. We were all so excited for you both. And now it's already been a year! Lucky us to have you as a permanent fixture. :) love, Shell