April 8, 2008
CLASS OF '08
Sorry to be cheap and not spend money on official announcements! But I'm graduating this April from BYU. At last at last! I will be walking Thursday, April 24th. Relatives, friends, etc. are invited to be in the Marriott Center by 3:45 pm on that day. Doors open at 2. Additional info at BYU's website. If you are a friend or family member, come. If not, don't. Just kidding; anybody who wants to come is invited and chances are if you're reading my blog you are a friend or family member! Commencement speaker is still TBA. But I've heard rumblings about Lou Holtz (aka Sid the Sloth). In which case Clint is suddenly interested.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sam, I found your blog from Cameo's. Congratulations of graduating, that is exciting. I didn't know you were married so congrats on that too. How long have you been married for?
Yay! Getting done with school is the best! How weird after so many years of school to finally be done. I loved it! Congrats!
Well, my opinion about you suddenly changed. I thought you were a Ute! All along you have been going to the school down south. I am sorry, I just don't think we can be friends :). Just kidding. Congrats on graduating. Whats next?
Post a Comment