you've been together how long?

January 13, 2012

catching colds during a warmish cold season

I'm pretty sure this is the fourth time during the past 3-ish months of this season that I have gotten a cold.
 The kicker is, it hasn't even snowed since November, and the snowfall was pretty weak even then. Obviously something is wrong with my immunity.
I've been keeping the cold symptoms at bay each time with vitamin C drops and ColdEez; however, I'm starting to wonder if I should let one of these colds run its course so that it can finally leave my system for good.
The positive news is:
  • At least Clint hasn't seemed to catch it from me
  • working from home means jammies and relaxing while still getting work done
The bad news is:
  • my running legs (and lungs) feel like Frodo trying to climb up the last mile of Mount Doom
So is there a secret to boosting immunity that I am just not getting?
Anway, sorry to take up an entire post complaining about illness. I just never realized colds could be quite so chronic. If you have any tips in this area, do share. Because according to WebMD.com I am simply not meditating or sleeping enough or something. Whatev.

No comments: