I love summer activities. I also love seeing Clint in action because I was unfortunately not allowed to be one of the chicks who oggled him in high school. Clint has recently been enjoying a flag football league with some old high school buddies. I go to every game that I can. It's fun to sit on the grass & chat with the other wives. We cheer on big plays and talk about how great Jane Austen books are, and which movie remakes are the best. Oh yes, it's good times.
Anyway. These pictures are purely for my own enjoyment. Thank you very much.
Hi Clint!!! Smile...
I think I'll send this one to Sports Illustrated for a front cover story.
1 comment:
I wish Bri still played in flag football leagues. I loved to watch him play too. We miss you guys. I feel like we haven't seen you in AGES. Hope you're well.
Post a Comment