you've been together how long?

February 4, 2010

HI

I'M ONLINE!!!

no time now for posting. I'm a bit internet-ed out from FB & Goodreads, but don't worry...

I'll be back.

And sooner than a month and a half this time.

(I know you're all wringing your hands and sitting on the edges of your seats. Don't deny it. Seriously, though, if you do, I may become disillusioned and end up giving up on the blogger thing permanento. Well, probably not. But it's a possibility. Never rule out the possibilities!!! As my good acquaintance Kirk once said, "Customer Service is all about changing the course of someone's life." And I think he wanted to add: "for the better.")

3 comments:

Annie said...

WELCOME BACK!! We've missed you! xoxo

Brett and Jessica said...

So glad you are back!!! Welcome.

Unknown said...

Um actually...I've been checking back several times a week doofer