probably the main reason why we've been too busy to blog about major events like our second year anniversary and you know, stuff like that...
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
YAY!!! SO excited for you guys!!! It looks beautiful and I love the colors you picked out! How fun to have your first house and get to make all the decisions! (could I use a few more exclamations?)
5 comments:
YAY!!! SO excited for you guys!!! It looks beautiful and I love the colors you picked out! How fun to have your first house and get to make all the decisions! (could I use a few more exclamations?)
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!
It's so cute! I'm so excited for you guys!
Congrats!!! That is so exciting!! And that is so nice to be able to pic out everything!
That's so exciting, and it looks really cute!
You are buying/have bought your own house?!?! Yeah, I am so excited for you! And maybe a bit jealous.
Post a Comment