you've been together how long?

October 19, 2008

Ute football adventures

Well, here we are starting out another season of Ute football. Don't be fooled - I'm not as hardcore as Clint is. In fact, if you remember, I did graduate from BYU and I do cheer for Bronco's team every chance I get. But I love to support my husband's Alma Mater as well, and it's so fun to go to games together.

Clint participated in the Red & White game this year at the start of the season and I went along as his paparazzi. Biggest fan! Of course.

Suiting up.

I was so proud of myself for getting something like an action shot.


Hi Clinters! Yes, the camera is still aimed at you.



Just be glad I don't have a dog or anything or you'd have to see all my camera happy moments with a pet instead of just Clint. Ha ha.


No comments: