

I figure I have bragging rights since every time Clint hikes Mt. Olympus he says he’s wasted for the rest of the day and his legs are sore and etc. FYI, Clint is a hardcore hiker. So for him to be wasted by a hike is a pretty big deal. Of course, he is crazy—he barrels up the mountain as fast he can for the fun of seeing how quickly he can wear himself out. When he takes me along on hikes, I’m like, “slow down, man, whoa.” He even lets me hike in front of him so I can set the pace. Thus, we didn’t exactly make record timing up the legendary Mt. Olympus, but Clint insists that we made pretty good time. And I must say that I haven’t really been sore either. So, HA, take that Olympus! I win!

4 comments:
Please go to the JHS 2003 blog to see if there is anyone you know on the list to help us find!! Thank you!
http://jhs2003.blogspot.com/
Yahoo! We did it! Great pictures! What hike is next?
Sam, impressive indeed, especially maintaining a steady pace up that vertical trail. Not sore? Wow. That's more than I can say!
I am impressed! Love the pics!
Post a Comment