We went to my parents' to hand out treats and read Halloween books! Thank goodness my Mom is a fellow Halloween-lover because she has the most wonderful collection of spooky stories! My 9-year-old sister Jenni is the only one who will still read them with me. I think she humors me. Ha ha.
October 31, 2007
THIS IS HALLOWEEN! THIS IS HALLOWEEN!
Oh man, I LOVE Halloween! Easily one of my favorite holidays, if not THE FAV. What other time of year can you dress up as a kooky witch and go gallavanting under a full moon??? Ha ha. This year I bought "Van Helsing" and "Nightmare Before Christmas" and Awesome Clinters watched them both with me. I decorated the house with homemade spiders and gauzy webs and pumpkin candles. Our place looked HAUNTED, I'm telling you. I dressed up at work, too, because they have a costume contest. But I think the judges were grossly biased and not creative, unique-ly minded at all, because they passed up my Witch-Fairy for some lady with an atrocious birdish hat that looked like it belonged on "Young Frankenstein" and two others whose costumes were totally fogettable. Grr. Here are some pictures of mine and Clint's costumes:

We went to my parents' to hand out treats and read Halloween books! Thank goodness my Mom is a fellow Halloween-lover because she has the most wonderful collection of spooky stories! My 9-year-old sister Jenni is the only one who will still read them with me. I think she humors me. Ha ha.
I told Clint he had to dress up. Too bad he didn't keep his vest and belt buckle from the mish, but... hey. I think his costume ROCKED.
I made my costume myself, thankyou. Glitter and tattered dress and braided hair and everything right down to the tattoo.
Guess who carved which pumpkin? (Hint: Does one resemble my favorite mascot???)
Me and my cousin/BFF Emilie pretending to be demonic. She is also a fellow Halloween-lover.
We went to my parents' to hand out treats and read Halloween books! Thank goodness my Mom is a fellow Halloween-lover because she has the most wonderful collection of spooky stories! My 9-year-old sister Jenni is the only one who will still read them with me. I think she humors me. Ha ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aw Sam, I don't remember you being a Yankees fan...makes me look at you in a different light and it's not a good one. Ha ha. It's okay I guess.
Post a Comment